6 Good Reasons To Use a Jade Roller on Your Face
Style and Beauty
Jade Rollers have become increasingly popular over the past few years and there is good reason for their popularity. Here are 6 good reason why you should be using a Jade Roller on Your Face:
- They reduce puffiness on the face and particularly around the eyes.
- They are said to increase the elasticity of the skin.
- It’s a relaxing treatment you can do at home in a relatively short amount of time.
- Jade rollers are inexpensive and easy to use.
- They are extremely portable and you can take them with you wherever you go.
- As well as de-puffing your skin they also release the tension and your skin should feel more taut afterwards.
Jade is a precious stone and has always been highly prized by the Chinese. Jade is said to have healing properties which is perfect for your skin.
How To Use and Store Your Jade Roller
- The Jade roller is most refreshing when it is stored in a cold place. Many people store them in the fridge but an even better place is to store them in the freezer.
- Always wash thoroughly with hot soapy water and dry the roller after use and before placing in the freezer.
- Use the large end of the roller for the main sections of your face and the smaller end of the roller for around the eye area, both above and below.
- Always work from inward to outward, and then in upward movements. You don’t want to drag the skin down – you want it to be uplifted!
- Work along the edge of the jawline in an upwards moment.
- Begin at the chin and work your way up the face.
Using a Jade Roller With A Sheet Mask
TOP TIP: For even better results you can apply your favourite facial skin mask (tip: store your masks in the fridge to keep them refreshingly cool). Simply apply your sheet mask to your face and then use your jade roller in the normal way on top of the mask. The motions of the roller will enable the treatment on the mask to penetrate better and again it should be very relaying.
After using the jade roller your face should feel refreshed, more relaxed and less puffy. You can use the Jade Roller anytime of day or night.
Different Types of Jade Roller
You can find many different types of Jade Roller on the market. Some only have the larger piece without the smaller “eye piece” so just be very gentle using around the eye area and others have an etched piece on the end which is said to give more traction. Personally my favourite is the double headed one which has a small, smooth eye piece and a larger smooth piece on the other end. Which type do you prefer?
*** Other Articles You May Like ***