Recipe For Oven Roasted Carrots With A Honey Glaze
Honey Glazed Roast Carrots
Transform carrots into a delicious side dish, or even a vegetarian main course if combined with a salad, or roasted asparagus and shavings of parmesan cheese.
- 1kg carrots
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: a handful of chilli flakes
- Optional: chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line an oven tray with foil and grease with a little oil.
- Peel the carrot then slice lengthways into strips. Place on baking sheet.
- Add the olive oil and the salt and pepper. If you’re adding chilli add it now.
- Now roast in the over ar 190 degrees for around 30 mins.
- Next mix together the vinegar and honey and pour over the carrots.
- Mix well and conintue roasting for a further 20 minutes.
- The carrots should be tender with a slight golden/burnt tinge.
- Before serving chop the parsley and sprinkle over the carrots
Serve As A Side Dish or A Vegetarian Main Course
These carrots are popular with all ages and are perfect served with roasts, with chicken and fish dishes. You can also serve it as a main vegetarian dish with a salad or maybe with roast asparagus and shavings of parmesan cheese.
*** Recipes You May Like ***